7-Night Western Caribbean Itinerary
from Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL
February 5 – 12, 2022
Click on the port to learn more
|Saturday , February 5th 2022||PT Canaveral||4:000 PM|
|Super Sunday, February 6th 2022||Fun Day At Sea||All||Day|
|Monday, February 7th 2022||Cozumel, Mexico||10:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Tuesday, February 8th 2022||Costa Maya, Mexico||7:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Wednesday, February 9th 2022||Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan||7:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday, February 10th 2022||Fun Day At Sea||All||Day|
|Friday, February 11th 2022||Fun Day At Sea||All||Day|
|Saturday, February 12th 2022||PT Canaveral||8:00 AM|
Cozumel is proof that Mexico can do ‘island flavor’ with the best of the Caribbean. It may not be the biggest island in the sea, but Cozumel offers a huge variety of things to do, see, taste and explore. This island just happens to be perched atop a coral reef, which promises hours of snorkeling or scuba diving fun. Cruises to Cozumel dock at the island’s heart — just minutes from San Miguel’s seafront shops and the white sand beach at Chankanaab National Park. Drift among star corals and sea fans on a Cozumel diving excursion or simply kick back on the beach beneath your own palm palapa as the turquoise waves roll in. With non-stop zip line action, ancient discoveries at the nearby Mayan ruins, or time spent with your toes in the sand, a cruise to Cozumel may just top your best vacations list… before you even get home.
- Cruise to Cozumel for a scuba diving adventure along the Great Mesoamerican Reef.
- Enjoy a leisurely day of snorkeling with iridescent fish at Chankanaab National Park.
- Swim with the flippy guys at Dolphinaris.
Costa Maya , Mexico
Cruise to Costa Maya for an irresistible blend of serene beaches, action-packed activities and the best flavors south of the border. Mexico’s vivid Caribbean coast will appear just beyond the dock when your Carnival cruise visits Costa Maya. Silver dolphins, bright yellow angelfish, turquoise waves, ivory sand — these are just some selections from Costa Maya’s palette that you can expect to see on your Carnival Costa Maya adventure. Inland from the port are more brilliant hues, from the otherworldly shades of blue at the Lake of Seven Colors to the white stone pyramids of the ancient Maya. This bounty of beauty is yours to explore when you cruise to Costa Maya.
- Peek under the surface with the partially-excavated Chacchoben ruins.
- Get your wheels spinning with vehicle options like bikes, ATVs and more.
- Scuba dive with moray eels and docile nurse sharks in the Great Mesoamerican Reef.
Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan
Cruise to Mahogany Bay and you’ll feel like you won the island lottery. With silky-sand beaches and diamond-clear seas, the island of Roatan is one of the Caribbean’s hidden gems. And there’s no better way to experience this natural paradise than on a cruise to Honduras. The largest of Honduras’s Bay Islands is a real beauty, built on a backbone of volcanic rock and ringed by the world’s second largest coral reef. Carnival cruises to Roatan promise superb diving and fishing, plus totally swoon-worthy beaches. The lush landscape of the wildlife reserves and pristine marine parkland of Roatan awaits you on your cruise to Mahogany Bay in Honduras.
- Swim in the sparkling turquoise seas off West Bay.
- Ride the Magical Flying Beach Chair on the castaway island at Mahogany Bay.
- Dine on savory Honduran specialties in local West End restaurants.
- Watch resident capuchin monkeys cavort in Gumbalimba Park when you cruise to Honduras.